Saturday, August 29, 2009

Bug Fest 2009



At some point I am positive that I will figure out how to manipulate my layout just the way I want it. Until then, I hope this post ends up some where near the photo of us at the Bug Fest.
We had a blast today! Annabelle was a little weary of the wasps, no doubt after seeing her dear daddy and baby sister get attacked by wasps. Other then that we had so much fun playing the games and learning all sorts of new facts about bugs we thought we knew EVERYTHING about!
After a CRazY lunch at a little cafe and a much need "quiet time" at home, we headed out to watch our babysitter preform in her H.S. marching band. My little "Highly Sensitive/ Out of Sync" children had their noise reduction headphones on the whole time, but seemed to enjoy seeing their buddy on the field. We made an entrance as the "Wiese's" always do, and enjoyed a little of the BBQ that was offered afterwords. Man my children are crazy! Running all over the field, falling down the bleachers, throwing rocks on peoples plates of food! All in all it was a great day! We had fun, learned lots of new things ( Annabelle has decided that when she is 8, she is going to be a volunteer park ranger so she can be in the dragonfly enclosure alone)and came home exhausted! YEA Bug Fest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment