Saturday, August 29, 2009

1st Bolg.....

Welcome to our blog ...this is our first post! My husband Eric and I will both be posting our thoughts, feelings and general accounts of our lives as the Wiese's! This is my first foray into the "blog" world, and have no idea what I am doing. Eric's had one other bolg, but apparently he hasn't posted anything for years! Years? Really? I am so behind! Any way, I'm gonna give it a go! See what happens and hope for the best.
The main reason we have decided to take on this endeavor is that we have just made a life altering decision to truly Unschool our two youngest children! I have read and read and read everything I can get my little hands on. By far, the most useful information I have found has been through Twitter posts to bolgs! There are some amazing people out there! Who knew? Well, I knew that there had to be other people that felt the same way we did about our children...We have been unschooling our littlest children from birth and had no idea it had a name! That happens to us a lot, so we have learned to trust our instincts when it comes to our kids... except for that time my husband wanted to see if they could fly, but he's an idiot. (my husband wrote this last part, you"ll get used to his sense of humor)...On we go....

No comments:

Post a Comment