Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I'm no blogger!!!

I really should blog more. I am no writer though. The thoughts in my head rarely make it to my fingertips. That said, I have so much to say. Maybe I'll start posting pictures of our fabulous life. I've seen that a lot in the blogs that I follow. I love looking at all the photos of other families. I also love driving around at night, trying to see inside other peoples homes (I'm weird like that). Don't we all really? Don't we all like to see how everyone else "does it'. Well, not "IT", but how they live life. How they decorate their homes, what art work they have on their walls. Come on, I can't be the only one. Well, maybe I am. It wouldn't be the first time I outed myself as a freak that does freakish things. It inspires me though. It gives me fresh ideas. I just asked myself (really, just now as I was typing this) if I do it for some kind of validation. I don't think so. I get stuck. I run out of ideas and I get my inspiration from life. From peeking in on other peoples lives. See, this is why I don't blog more. I tend to ramble. Lets see if I can tie together my thoughts....um, well, I am looking foreword to our first Unschooling conference (Life Is Good). I just think of all the people I can spy on and get inspired from and I get giddy. I can't wait to meet some of my online friends and make new friends. I am in a rut. I am excited to connect with other freakish people who go against the norm. Just in case anyone was actually reading this blog, I hope this latest entry will apiece your appetite for now. I promise I will start posting more....

2 comments:

  1. Remind me not to give you my address. :-D Hahahha.

    I'll see you at Life is Good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love seeing how people do it! :-)
    Really though, it would be tought to continue this life style without the blog world of people giving glimpses into how it all comes together.

    ReplyDelete